01 July 2011
IntroductionConvmesh is a C++ mesh files converter managing msh format (see Gmsh), mel format (see Melina), amdba format and vtk format (see ParaView) for 1D, 2D and 3D meshes.
Convmesh is developped by Éric Lunéville and Nicolas Kielbasiewicz, UMA/POems, ENSTA - ParisTech
It takes in input a finite element mesh file (msh or mel format) and gives in output one of the four mesh files.
Moreover, when you create a mel mesh file, you can apply some transformations such as cracking a domain.
User GuideConvmesh french user guide is available here in PDF or HTML.
DownloadYou can download older versions of Convmesh here :
- convmesh-v1.1.1 (01 July 2011)
- convmesh-v1.1 (18 October 2010)
- convmesh-v1.0 (11 May 2010)
- convmesh-v0.9 (28 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.8 (27 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.7 (26 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.6 (23 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.5 (21 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.4 (19 April 2010)
- convmesh-v0.3 (09 April 2010)